1. Honey is anti-inflammatory, which helps in alleviating allergies
2. Honey is a natural and effective cough syrup
3. Honey acts as a natural vaccine, as it triggers the auto immune system due to its pollen content
4. Honey is an all natural energy booster.
5. Honey can reduce sugar cravings, as the processed sugar - fructose and glucose - helps to satisfy the sweet tooth without adding to the calories
6. Honey boosts memory because of the anti-oxidants loaded in the sweet nectar
7. Honey suppressed cough and cures infection of the upper respiratory tract
8. Honey is a natural mood booster, because it releases serotonin, a neurotransmitter that improves mood and happiness
9. Honey is a natural sleep aid, because it releases melatonin, a chemical compound that regulates the quality and quantity of sleep
10. Honey's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties help to treat dandruff and itchy scalp. How? Apply a mixture of honey and warm water on affected area. Leave it for an hour, and rinse it. You will see results in 2 weeks.
11. Honey can treat wounds and burns when applied to the affected area
12. Honey prevents cancer and heart diseases, due to the presence of anti-oxidants and flavonoids
13. Honey treats ulcers and gastrointestinal problems
14. Honey increases athletic performance by maintaining glycogen levels and maintaining recovery time
15. Honey balances the 5 elements of the human body, and it hailed by Ayurveda as the most potent liquid
16. Honey is a natural blood sugar regulator. It is made of unprocessed sugar - fructose and glucose - and has a low glycemic index, which makes it safe for consumption even for diabetics, but in moderation.
17. Honey is a great probiotic
18. Honey strengthens the immune system
19. Honey is a natural aphrodisiac, as recommended by Ayurveda. Regular consumption of milk and honey at night helps to improve sexual desire and stamina
20. Honey contains zinc and Vitamin E, which helps to improve the sperm count in men
21. Honey improves fertility in men and women both. It contains a mineral called boron, which increases testosterone levels in men and metabolises estrogen in women.
100% raw, 100% natural, 100% pure unprocessed honey.
This delicious honey has been produced by the super hard working bees in the pristine valleys of the Himalayas, from the nectar of juicy and aromatic Indian Wild Berry flowers. This honey is enriched with naturally occuring pollens, propolis, enzymes and a unique flavour which is 100% natural.
Have lemon-honey water in the morning to give yourself pure energy to start your day
Add a teaspoon of honey to your green tea during the day
1. Have honey-water at night, to get a good night's sleep
2. Have milk and honey daily at night, to improve your sexual stamina and to improve your fertility naturally. Recommended for men and women both
1. Have lemon-honey water in the morning to give yourself pure energy to start your day
2. Add a teaspoon of honey to your green tea during the day
3. Apply on your face to moisturise it naturally
4. Treat dandruff and itchy scalp by applying a paste of honey and water on the affected area, and washing it after an hour. You will see results in less than 2 weeks.
5. Apply honey to your wounds and cuts, to see an instant benefit
6. Consume honey after a hectic work-out, to facilitate early recovery
7. Use honey as a natural cough syrup, and for treating upper respiratory tract infections
8. Consume a teaspoon of honey whenever you are feeling how, it will uplift your mood naturally.
9. Have honey-water at night, to get a good night's sleep
10. Add it to your cocktails, mocktails and desserts to improve the health quotient of the food you are consuming
11. Have milk and honey daily at night, to improve your sexual stamina and to improve your fertility naturally. Recommended for men and women both
Yes. This honey is suitable for everyone above the age of 1 year. Honey is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory, making it an everyday superfood, which should be consumed by all.
"I consume this honey every morning, after my 10 km run, and I feel quite refreshed and energetic, even after so much work-out. Great work Zoe." - Varun Jaidev, Nagpur