Immunity is the biological defence of our body system. It fights diseases, infections, and build tolerance. Honey has the history of 2500 years for strengthening our immune system, healing wounds, skin care, weight loss and much more. It’s anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties make it an everyday food. However, a pure and natural honey is a necessity to realize the benefits in reality.
Zoe’s Wild Forest Honey is 100% raw, natural and pure unprocessed honey. The mouth-watering formulation is produced by the hard-working bees. It has the nectar of juicy and aromatic Indian Wild Berry flowers. It is enriched with naturally occurring pollens and enzymes. It has an unique flavour which has its provenance in the pristine valleys of the Himalayas.
Below are the benefits you can realize from the magic of our wild forest honey:
- Anti-inflammatory benefits helps in alleviating allergies.
- A natural and effective cough syrup.
- A natural vaccine as it triggers the auto immune system due to its pollen content.
- An all-natural energy booster.
- Can reduce sugar cravings. As the processed sugar – fructose and glucose – helps to satisfy the sweet tooth without adding to the calories.
- Boosts memory because of the anti-oxidants loaded in the sweet nectar.
- Suppress cough and cures infection of the upper respiratory tract.
- A natural mood booster. It releases serotonin. This neurotransmitter improves mood and happiness.
- A natural sleep aid. It releases melatonin. This regulates the quality and quantity of sleep.
- It’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties help to treat dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Can treat wounds and burns when applied to the affected area.
- Prevents cancer and heart diseases. Because of the presence of anti-oxidants and flavonoids.
- Treats ulcers and gastrointestinal problems.
- Increases athletic performance. Maintain glycogen levels and recovery time.
- Balances the 5 elements of the human body. Hailed by Ayurveda as the most potent liquid.
- A natural blood sugar regulator.
- A great probiotic.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- A natural aphrodisiac, as recommended by Ayurveda. Regular consumption of milk and honey at night helps to improve sexual desire and stamina.
- Contains zinc and Vitamin E. It helps to improve the sperm count in men.
- Improves fertility in men and women both. It contains a mineral called boron. This mineral increases testosterone levels in men and metabolizes oestrogen in women.
Zoe prescribed schedule for the usage of wild forest honey can give you the best results possible.
- Have lemon-honey water in the morning to give yourself pure energy to start your day.
- Add a teaspoon to your green tea during the day.
- Have it with water at night to get a good night’s sleep.
- Have milk and honey daily at night. It improves your sexual stamina and helps improve your fertility naturally. Recommended for men and women both.
Some honey formulation which can be best fit for your day to day life:
- Have it with lemon water in the morning to give yourself energy to start your day.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to your green tea during the day.
- Apply on your face to moisturize it naturally.
- Treat dandruff and itchy scalp. By applying a paste of honey and water on the affected area and washing it after an hour. You will see results in less than 2 weeks.
- Apply to your wounds and cuts, to see an instant benefit.
- Consume after a hectic work-out to facilitate early recovery.
- Use it for treating upper respiratory tract infections.
- Consume a teaspoon of honey whenever you are feeling low, it will uplift your mood naturally.
- Have with water at night to get a good night’s sleep.
- Add it to your cocktails, mocktails and desserts. It improves the health quotient of the food you are consuming.
- Have with milk daily at night. This improves your sexual stamina and your fertility naturally. Recommended for men and women both.
Zoe’s Wild Forest Honey is the best end stop to satisfy all our major issues. Something which today’s processed honey has failed to take care of. The Wait is over! Zoe has come up with all natural, raw and pure honey. For more details please check our website Zoe – Nutrition for Life.
Click here to know about some easy ways to your boost metabolism.