Eating cucumbers everyday is a healthy habit that should be encouraged. We bring you five reasons why:
- Cucumbers is a medium sized vegetable is packed up with just 20 odd calories.
- Cucumbers are essentially rich in 2 basic elements: water and fibre. The cucumbers skins are also known to have insoluble fibre, which helps to add bulk to the stool.
- Filling your diet with such foods is beneficial for weight loss because they’ll fill you up when you’re following a calorie-controlled diet.
- Eating half an unpeeled cucumber provides you with the daily nourishment of vitamin C and Vitamin K. Cucumbers are packed with antioxidant, antidiabetic benefits. Its soothing effect fight against skin irritation and prevention of constipation.
- These benefits may also indirectly help with your weight loss. By nourishing your body with nutritious foods like cucumber, you’re more likely to feel energised to lead an active, healthy lifestyle.
“Zoe brings you these fantastic juices that contain Cucumbers and with all its natural benefits. Have a look at these awesome products from Zoe.”
Feel the Youth
Picasso once said that youth has no age. The revitalising and sensational juice will make you feel super youthful. This anti- ageing potion helps to fight cancer, beat the premature greying of hair and also repairs skin pigmentation
Contains – Pineapple, Orange, Bottle Gourd, Cucumber, Basil, Raw Turmeric, Curry Leaves
Feel the Growth
The emerald green coloured cold pressed juice ‘GROWTH’ will help you in maintaining body’s PH balance, improve your blood circulation, prevent urinary infections and also help in regulating the blood pressure. That’s why they say, growth is life.
Contains- Spinach, Apple, Bottle Gourd, Cucumber, Lemon Leaves, White Sesame Seeds
Opt for cucumbers this summer to start your weight loss journey. Choose to add this refreshing vegetable to your diet either by making juice or in salads. Make a smart choice today. Combat heat and dehydration. Feel fresh and young with ZOE- Nutrition For Life.