What if there was an easier approach to detox than going for liquid diets? What if we had a gentler method to the whole idea of detoxing without suffering any side-effects? What if there was a more nutritious and healthier approach to losing weights?
The answer lies in TeaTox, or detox tea because this approach involves adding a few herbal cups to your existing, healthy diet – instead of substituting meals entirely. Not only are they easily available, they are appealing to our taste buds and it takes minutes to prepare them.
Now the question arises – What is the best detox tea? Let’s find out.
- Green Detox Tea – We require a healthy liver to properly detoxify our body. The chemical activity in the liver that counteracts toxins also produces undesirable free radicals. To counteract all of the free radicals, the liver must have enough antioxidants. This is where green tea boosts the liver by providing anti-oxidants. In fact, green tea has the strongest antioxidant capacity, according to the World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Additionally, green detox tea helps you burn fat and boosts metabolism, the antioxidants in green tea also help lower blood pressure.
- Black Detox Tea- Black tea has an abundance of anti-oxidants, a key requirement for detoxing. Also, it is a widely accepted fact that regular consumption of black tea significantly reduces our tendency to have cardiovascular ailments.
Apart from that, black tea lowers stress hormones and is beneficial for neurological health. It makes black tea one of the best detox tea.
- Chamomile and Lemongrass Detox Tea – These tea are the most popular of the ‘calming teas’. On top of fulfilling the requirement of antioxidants, chamomile also relieves stress and reduces blood sugar level, which means it just might prevent diabetes.
Lemongrass aids digestive processes soothe the nerves and lower high blood pressure.
- Oolong Tea– Oolong teas’ health benefits are ample because of the combined qualities of black and green tea. Health benefits include the reduction of chronic health conditions such as heart disease, inflammatory disorders, and high cholesterol levels while providing vital antioxidants, promoting superior bone structure, robust skin and good dental health.
Making it more enticing, oolong tea is fragrant with a fruity flavour and a pleasant aroma.
- Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea – A detox tea which fulfils the requirement of anti-oxidants and provides the medicinal benefits of ginger and turmeric, makes it as one of the popular teas.
This tea can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness. It may reduce muscle pain and soreness. It may also be beneficial as anti-depressants, anti-inflammatories, and a treatment of arthritis.
- Tulsi Tea – Also known as holy basil tea, this tea is a proven treatment for several respiratory illnesses and has also established itself as a stress reliever.
So to answer your question ‘what is the best detox tea?’ – it essentially depends on your requirement.
- If you are health conscious and are looking to shed some kilos, go for the anti-oxidant rich green detox tea.
- If you want to detoxify while sipping on the regular old tea, go for the black detox tea, which is the most widely consumed tea.
- If you want to detoxify while simultaneously relishing a relaxing effect, go steep the organic chamomile and lemongrass tea.
- If you want detoxification and want to appreciate the effects of both green and black tea, then oolong is the best detox tea for you.
- If you desire medicinal properties assorted with the detoxifying effects of detox tea, go for ginger-turmeric or tulsi depending on your options.
We at Zoe understand the intricacies of detoxification and offer you the assortment of different detox teas.
If you want to enjoy the health benefits of green tea while savouring the taste of Kashmir’s spices, check out our Organic Kashmiri Green Tea. And if you want to enjoy the healthiness of green tea with the sophistication of the flavour of Darjeeling, go for our Darjeeling Green Tea. If you want to enjoy detoxification by revelling in the taste of Darjeeling traditional tea, go for our First Flush Black Tea.
Looking for the soothing effects of chamomile tea, yet want to dodge the effects of caffeine, look no further than our caffeine-free concoction Organic Chamomile and Lemongrass Detox Tea. If you want to experience the richness of crisp CTC & orthodox tea, and the warmth of all spices check out our Desi Masala Chai.
Are you confused about which detox tea to choose? Do you want to experience the richness and wellness of all the detox teas? Do you want the best detox tea?
We have a specially curated diet of teas, which if combined with the proper diet that is all about moderation, expending energy, curbing sugar cravings and being well, is guaranteed to enable you to reduce those kilos, improve your overall well-being and bring out the best in you- all these while savouring the taste of our teas. If you are interested in the collection of the best of Zoe’s teas, do have a look at the best detox teaa\ 7 Day Tea Detox and 28 Day Tea Detox.
We have a whole range of Nutrition first food and beverages, and if you are interested in satiating your taste buds while staying slim do check out our other products at Zoe Menu. We would love to hear back from you. Buzz us at +91 9069106151 without hesitation.