The growing number of auto-immune disease like Rheumatoid Arthritis threatens an epidemic fate for the world. Modern lifestyle gives way to this disease. We are exposed daily to various toxins in our environment. Some of these are heavy metals aluminium, lead, mercury, hydrazine, herbicides, preservatives, dyes and plastics. The level of toxins in our body keeps rising like never before. However, our bodies were never designed to carry them. These foreign enemies are the root cause of all auto-immune disease.
Even some medical drugs are known to trigger autoimmune disease. Modern medicine looks at you symptomatically by compartmentalizing you. They do not look at the actual ailment rather they suppress your symptoms for some time.
Here are some home remedies that can help to improve your quality of life when you are living with Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Have enough sleep: Getting enough sleep will help to reduce inflammation, pain and fatigue.
- Exercise can help to increase your mobility and improve the range of motion in your joints. It is also helpful in strengthening muscles. This can help to relieve some of the pressure from the stressed joints. Even a gentle Yoga will help you regain strength and flexibility.
- Give your joints as much rest as possible. Certain devices such as splints, braces canes and crutches are helpful to hold your joints in a resting position. This may help to reduce inflammation and maintain mobility, even during flares. You can also install household devices, such as grab bars and handrails in bathrooms and along staircases.
- Alternate cold and hot treatment such as warm showers and hot compresses. These treatments may help to reduce stiffness.
- Fight RA with the right diet. Include foods that have lots of omega-3 fatty acids in your meals. Foods high in omega-3 fatty acids include: chia seeds; fatty fishes, including salmon, tuna, herring, and mackerel; flax seeds and walnuts.
Naturopathic Medical treatment proves to be intense, invasive and rigorous in this context. Juice fasting, colon, cold sheet treatments, hydro therapy help you cover yet another milestone against RA. Liver, kidney cleansing and detoxing, castor oil packs and blood cleansing using substantial doses of herbs are another help in rescue. Detoxing helps a great way to remove toxins. Know more about detox and its products here.
A little change in your lifestyle can undo auto-immune disease like Rheumatoid Arthritis. Take a step towards your health today.
Eat well. Live well. Feel amazing. Exercise daily. Be positive. Smile a lot. Laugh aloud. Make new friends. Be kind to strangers. Be happy. Detox regularly. Drink lots of water. Stay away from junk foods. A little care will help build a different you.
– Some tips for healthy life. Because we care for you.