Tired? Sluggish? And can’t lose weight? We all have been through a stage where we try endlessly to shed those extra kilos! But sadly, nothing seems to help. Today everyone wants a diet plan, which helps them burn their calories like a pro. We are sharing a complete list of foods items those will help you not only help to achieve your summer body but will also boost your metabolism.
- Green leafy vegetables – Include lot of greens in your routine like, beans (green beans, French beans, bean sprouts, broccoli florets, cabbage (all types), carrots, celery (including tops), cucumbers, eggplant, kale, leeks, lettuce, onions, peppers, spinach, sprouts, tomatoes, zucchini. Make sure you eat the vegetables in boiled, roasted and grilled form. The thumb rule for a good diet is not to cook them in oils.
- Spices– Spices like black pepper, mustard seeds, ginger and cinnamon help in burning that extra fat deposited at your waist line. A recent study shows that spices can actually target visceral belly fat, reduce bloating and generally improve the lives of the apple-shaped population by 110 percent with will lead to a healthy diet. It’s often suggested to sprinkle cinnamon or black pepper in your breakfast items like oats and smoothies or smaller waist, fewer cravings and appetite control. Spice up your life today with these spices for fat loss.
- Green Tea – What’s its magic? The brew contains catechins, a type of antioxidant that triggers the release of fat from fat cells and helps speed the liver’s capacity for turning fat into energy. There are various teas available in the market – black tea, lemon grass, jasmine which helps you build your immunity and remove all the toxins from your system. You can also opt for Zoe 7 Day ultimate tea detox cleanse.
- Fresh Fruits– “An apple a day, keeps a doctor away”. A saying that’s has been proven since our ancient times that fruits helps to provide nourishment to our body and makes you stay fit. So, fill your day with fresh fruits like apples, apricots, berries (blackberries, blueberries and raspberries), figs, papaya, watermelon and pomegranates to stay young and healthy.
- Whole grains– One’s body needs a daily dose of carbohydrates in their diet to supply energy for all its daily functions and activities. Including whole grains like- Oatmeal, brown rice and quinoa offer long-lasting energy, without the spikes associated with other sugar-rich foods.
So, start including all the above items in your daily menu, to fire up your metabolism, control your appetite, and energise your body in a natural way. Make sure to get plenty of sleep and reduce stress wherever possible to have the best results.
For efficient results, you can try out the one day detox diet. It will detox-flush out the toxins and keep your metabolism rate high while giving your digestive system the break it requires.
Zoe – Nutrition For Life: A Nutrition-first Food and Beverage Brand That Delivers Fresh and Healthy Products at Your Door Steps in India, United States, United Kingdom and Canada.